12 Steps To Self Care
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it (whoops).
2. Say “exactly” what you mean (oh I ALWAYS do).
3. Don’t be a people pleaser (I love to please people but I’m definitely not a people pleaser).
4. Trust your instincts (hard rule to follow but I’m working on it).
5. Never speak bad about yourself (can’t say I’ve never done that).
6. Never give up on your dreams (I rarely give up on anything, that could be a good thing, or a bad thing).
7. Don’t be afraid to say “No” (I’m working on this one too).
8. Don’t be afraid to say “Yes” (this also can be a good thing or a bad thing, but lately “Yes” is working out for me as long as it’s directed toward a deserving person).
9. Be kind to yourself (ok).
10. Let go of what you can’t control (me? I NEVER hold on to what I can’t control…yeah right).
11. Stay away from drama and negativity (much tougher than it sounds but it CAN be done…working on that one too).
12. LOVE (my biggest downfall…This should say LOVE yourself).